• Software and applications are provided to companies through a subscription model.
• The management, installation and update is the responsibility of the service provider.
• The data is safe and redundant in the Cloud.
• The functions are accessible from any device with an internet connection.
• It provides a platform with tools to test, develop and host applications in the same environment,
outside the company.
• It allows organizations to focus on development, without having to worry about the underlying
infrastructure where they are hosted.
• Providers manage security, operating systems, server software and backup copies
• Users and/or companies pay for on-demand infrastructure.
• This infrastructure is scalable, depending on the resources needed at any given time.
• Save the cost of buying and maintaining a company’s own hardware.
• Enables the virtualization of administrative tasks, freeing up time to devote to other jobs.